Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Chema <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 19:57:30 UTC

Force start a new transaction

Hello:

I'm working with EJB (Entity Beans CMP) on JBoss 3.x & Oracle 9i, and I'd
would like to perform an iBatis  query inside entity ejbStore() method.

My problem is when ejbStore() is called by container, it looks like if any
update was in progress (but not committed ) .
Then, my iBatis query reads these "uncommitted data.
Like it's not possible to read "uncommitted" data" at different transactions
on Oracle (dirty reads), I guess that my query is executing at same
transaction (I guess) than current update.

But I want to execute this query in a different transaction. How is possible
? Something wrong ?
Can I avoid these "dirty reads" ?

Thanks and regards