Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Shaoxuan Wang <ws...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/22 10:08:29 UTC

[SURVEY] Usage of flink-ml and [DISCUSS] Delete flink-ml

Hi Flink community,

We plan to delete/deprecate the legacy flink-libraries/flink-ml package in
Flink1.9, and replace it with the new flink-ml interface proposed in FLIP39
(FLINK-12470).
Before we remove this package, I want to reach out to you and ask if there
is any active project still uses this package. Please respond to this
thread and outline how you use flink-libraries/flink-ml.
Depending on the replies of activity and adoption
of flink-libraries/flink-ml, we will decide to either delete this package
in Flink1.9 or deprecate it for now & remove it in the next release after
1.9.

Thanks for your attention and help!

Regards,
Shaoxuan

Re: [SURVEY] Usage of flink-ml and [DISCUSS] Delete flink-ml

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 for removing it. I think it is effectively dead by now.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.