Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cem Koc <ce...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/15 09:49:07 UTC

Non Recursive Maven as a Pom Configuration

Hi,

Is there a way to restrict reactor plugin to forbid running sub modules in a
pom configuration.

What I want to do is exact equivalent of non recursive parameter ( -N ) of
Maven. My parent pom is inherited by all sub modules and my goal is running
my pom profile without command line parameter.

mvn -Pcheck instead of mvn -Pcheck -N

Thanks

Re: Non Recursive Maven as a Pom Configuration

Posted by Cem Koc <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for suggestion. This is not applicable because of the 3 level
architecture. 2nd level modules might be a parent pom too. :(

I though that maybe I might pass -N parameter to reactor plugin. :) It seems
this is deliberately disabled.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Add the modules in a profile that is activated by default... that way
when you activate the check profile explicitly (as long as you don't
do -P+check) the modules will be missing from the effective pom ;-)

But beware fun side-effects