Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Harold.Zhang" <to...@163.com> on 2008/05/20 07:52:12 UTC

Re: Help with notifier config for MSN in pom

Hi,I'm a litter confused about the msn notification...
there are three points I'm confused at:
1.as pic1 showed,<sendAlways>true</sendAlways>,I just configured the two
places,but there is no information to me me by msn...
2.as pic2 showd,<sendAlways>true</sendAlways>,loginname and password in
application.xml,I just configured the three places
3. 1+2,I configured the four
places(pic1+pic2+<sendAlways>true</sendAlways>+loginname and password in
application.xml)...
method1 i have tested,i can't receive a msn information...
method2 i didn't tested,because I didn't know how to configure loginname and
password in application.xml...could you please tell me.(first i configured
like this <from-address>tom840520@hotmail.com<from-address/>
                                  <from-password>123456<from-password/>,but
the continuum started with exception,so I add comments to them)
method3 i didn't test,because i didn't know how configure loginname and
password as the reason showed by method2.
all the three methods i experiment isolately..
Please help me
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17333683/1.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17333683/2.jpg