Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/14 13:43:45 UTC

[rng] In JIRA unable to create 1.2 release for tagging issues

It looks like RNG’s Jira space has a different permission profile than [LANG] in which I could create a new version if I wanted. Does anyone know what might be going on here?

-Rob

Re: [rng] In JIRA unable to create 1.2 release for tagging issues

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

> On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:04 AM, Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:43:45 -0400, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>> It looks like RNG’s Jira space has a different permission profile
>> than [LANG] in which I could create a new version if I wanted. Does
>> anyone know what might be going on here?
>
> No.
> [I filled in the new state.]

Thanks there.

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.