Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/10/23 17:03:13 UTC

Is maven-launchpad-plugin:run supposed to support run modes?

Hi,

This is not working in launchpad/testing so far, if I start with "mvn
clean launchpad:run" all bundles are installed, from both jackrabbit
and oak run modes, although the run mode is correctly set to
"jackrabbit". Starting the standalone jar from launchpad/builder works
fine.

AFAICS the build is using the correct bundles list from
launchpad/builder which includes <runModes>.

I tried adding these options to maven-launchpad-plugin but that doesn't help:

  <bundlesDirectory>install</bundlesDirectory>
  <bootDirectory>bundles</bootDirectory>

Before I dig deeper, is this supposed to work?

-Bertrand

Re: Is maven-launchpad-plugin:run supposed to support run modes?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Before I dig deeper, is this supposed to work?...

I did dig (much) deeper, and that didn't work. Fixed in SLING-3205.

-Bertrand