Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com> on 2012/05/10 09:00:08 UTC

T4: an official 4.1.7 build?

Hi there --

We are using 4.1.7-SNAPSHOT because it has some fixes from the last
official build 4.1.6. Using the snapshots have been fine for a while.
Unfortunately the last few months have new 4.1.7-SNAPSHOT builds being
deployed with no changes. It looks like some sort of automated build
process happening. This kind of messes us up when we are using maven to
build over a slow connection.

I know the world has moved on to the 5.x world, but would it be possible to
push an official 4.1.7 build so that we don't have to get the snapshot
build?

Thanks....

Patrick Moore
FarReach.es
mobile: 650-207-9792

Re: T4: an official 4.1.7 build?

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
Hi there --

So how do I get that quiet release made?

-Pat

Re: T4: an official 4.1.7 build?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--