Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Xiaoying Zheng <zh...@sari.ac.cn> on 2012/06/15 02:34:30 UTC

unable to load MESOS_NATIVE_LIBRARY

Dear all,

We are installing Mesos following the instructions. We have successfully
passed C++ test-framework and python test-framework. But when we tried
java test-framework, the program got stuck at
System.load(MESOS_NATIVE_LIBRARY). We have set MESOS_NATIVE_LIBRARY to
where libmesos.so locates. We also had 6 failed tests when we run make
check.

Another question: if we cannot pass java test-framework, does it mean
that we cannot run the code SparkPi on mesos either? Currently, SparkPi
can only run locally and keeps lost on mesos slaves.

Thanks for you help.

Our system information:

java version "1.7.0_04"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.0-b21, mixed mode)

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Regards,
Xiaoying

Slave got disconnected when Master and Slave run on two different machines

Posted by Xiaoying Zheng <zh...@sari.ac.cn>.
Dear all,

We used the the pre-packaged VM for the test. We installed the
pre-packaged VM on two machines, machine A and machine B. We run Master
on machine A's VM, and run Slave on machine B's VM. We have explicitly
set both master and slave's IPs by setting the parameter --ip=. The
slave got disconnected immediately after it registered at the master. We
attached the logs from both master and slave. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S., the same thing happened when we did tests with the main branch of
mesos.

Regards,
Xiaoying