Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michel Bergijk <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2002/02/07 16:05:29 UTC

Question about tomcat.bat

Fellow jetspeed users,

Because I was looking into Soap, I found out setting the CLASSPATH in
tomcat.bat is not what I expected. I am running Apache with Tomcat and
Jetspeed on a Win2000 system. I have been playing around with the batch file
and added a line with "start set" right after ":cleanup". This created a new
window with a listing of my environment variables. I found out the only
thing in my CLASSPATH was CLASSPATH=c:\Apache\tomcat\lib\tomcat.jar . Is
that normal, or should there be other jar files in it?

With regards,

Michel Bergijk
ABAP/4 Engineer
CMG Oost-Nederland B.V.
Division Trade, Transport & Industry
Meander 901
6825 MH Arnhem
PO Box 7015
6801 HA Arnhem
The Netherlands

Re: Question about tomcat.bat

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Michel,
I am running Cocoon2, Soap, and Jetspeed in one instance of Tomcat
4.0.1.    I have not modified the CLASSPATH during ANY of the
installations.  The was was true with Tomcat 3.3 running Cocoon2 and
Jetspeed.   You might want to ask the Tomcat folks.

Paul Spencer