Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 13:01:44 UTC

Nightlies

So I am getting questions about people wanting to use the DOM and such,
asking about the nightlies not working and where to download.

I know I have read various things, can someone just comment ad list out
exactly what is going on with the build system? I remember hearing about
sourceforge donwloads but what else is going on?

Mike

AW: Nightlies

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Just a thought ... I think jburg is one of the things being downloaded from sourceforge.
As I released that as maven artifact a few weeks ago the build script could pull it from here:
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=net/sourceforge/jburg/jburg/1.10.1/jburg-1.10.1.jar

Chris