Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by mika <mi...@gentlemansclub.de> on 2006/07/19 12:19:46 UTC

Are there some XML Schemas for Geronimo 1.1 ?

Hello,

I just want to know if there are existing some XML Schemas for Geronimo 1.1 already?

If so, then please paste the URL where I could find them.

Thanks alot
mika

Re: Are there some XML Schemas for Geronimo 1.1 ?

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
They're in the Geronimo distribution in the schemas/ directory.  We
don't have them posted to the web site yet though I'm working on it.

Thanks,
     Aaron