Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by St...@sungard.com on 2006/07/07 14:17:21 UTC

mod_dontdothat

Slightly OT, but it's Friday. :)

I was checking out

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/server-side/mod_dontdothat/mod_dontdothat.c

And would like to use that in my system. But I am an Apache lightweight and
have no skills in compiling that for installation. Can anyone give any
pointers (or a reference to the already-compiled file)?

Thanks.

Re: mod_dontdothat

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 7/7/06, Steve.Craft@sungard.com <St...@sungard.com> wrote:

> Slightly OT, but it's Friday. :)

Not off topic at all really.

> I was checking out

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/server-side/mod_dontdothat/mod_dontdothat.c

> And would like to use that in my system. But I am an Apache lightweight and
> have no skills in compiling that for installation. Can anyone give any
> pointers (or a reference to the already-compiled file)?

Well, there are instructions on how to compile it in the README file
in that directory...  It also includes info on how to configure it.
Was there something that wasn't clear about it?

-garrett