Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aur Gal <Au...@dovesolutions.com> on 2000/11/15 17:36:52 UTC

includeTag struts 0.5

are there any known bugs in this tag or am I doing something wrong?
when I use this tag, it seems that the included content gets rendered before
anything else so the page comes out in a different order than it was written
in.
for instance:

<struts:message key="title.home"/>
<struts:include name="help1"/>

comes out like this:

this is included page help1
1
2
3
4
any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Aur Gal
Dove Solutions
515-469-5877 x126

Re: includeTag struts 0.5

Posted by Dan Finkelstein <da...@emind.com>.
I encountered the same problem.  "someone" isn't flushing the prior screen
output.  I modified taglibs/IncludeTag.java and added:

         JspWriter writer = pageContext.getOut();
         writer.flush();

just before
         pageContent.include(forward.getPath());

in doEndTag();