Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by FO O <fo...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/22 00:14:37 UTC

Sequence of Transformers

Hi team!

My use case would benefit from running a SQL transformer followed by the
DMS transformer.

It seems my best options is to create a new transformer that is based on
the current DMS transformer and add the additional transformation I need
(add new columns, concatenate fields).

Wanted to see if there are additional recommendations that I should
consider instead of this one.

Thank you,

Re: Sequence of Transformers

Posted by James Walter <j1...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Shiyan.

Yes, for dev will be able to do that. Will figure out with the customer if
we can have an exception and do the same in prod.

Thank you again,
James

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Walter <j1...@gmail.com>.