Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Vorbau, Alex" <al...@hp.com> on 2001/03/16 20:40:44 UTC

RE: xsp in stylesheet isn't being exectued - SUCCESS

I was finally able to get my XSP to execute properly.  By setting the header
of the .xml file to this it worked fine:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp" ?>
<!-- <?cocoon-process type="xslt" ?> -->
<?xml-logicsheet href="xsptest.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

Notice that I removed the xslt processing.  If anyone would like to comment
on why this worked, I'd be grateful.

thank much,

Alex

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Posted by Tagunov Anthony <at...@nnt.ru>.
<applogy>Sorry, it looks my e-mails get to the list with a significant delay, around 30 minutes,
so you may have already asked more questions after you get my answeres to prevous
ones</applogy>

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:40:44 -0800, Vorbau, Alex wrote:

>I was finally able to get my XSP to execute properly.  By setting the header
>of the .xml file to this it worked fine:
>
><?xml version="1.0"?>
><?cocoon-process type="xsp" ?>
><!-- <?cocoon-process type="xslt" ?> -->
><?xml-logicsheet href="xsptest.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
>
>Notice that I removed the xslt processing.  If anyone would like to comment
>on why this worked, I'd be grateful.

Gladly! Application of logicsheets happens in xsp processor.

>thank much,
>
>Alex

Best regards,
   Tagunov Anthony