Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sébastien Kasparian <ka...@4dconcept.fr> on 2006/08/24 17:06:43 UTC

Symbol 'cocoon.forms' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'

Hello,
I've got this message while displaying a form using ajax/dojo :
    Symbol 'cocoon.forms' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'
All javascripts are reachable but i still got this message. I don't know
where this "symbol" is declared
The form is displayed but repeaters do not work : when I want to add a
row, i've got the JS message :
    forms_submitForm is not defined .
By the way, there is no "forms_submitForm" function in the forms_lib.js,
but an "oldforms_submitForm" function. (???)
What is the JS file needed to solve this problem ?
Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks
--
*Sébastien KASPARIAN <ma...@4dconcept.fr>*
4dconcept

41-43 avenue du Centre
Saint Quentin en Yvelines
78180 Montigny le Bretonneux
Tél: 01.61.08.50.49
Fax: 01.61.38.24.41

Re: Symbol 'cocoon.forms' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Sébastien Kasparian escribió:
> Hello,
> I've got this message while displaying a form using ajax/dojo :
>    Symbol 'cocoon.forms' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'
> All javascripts are reachable but i still got this message. I don't
> know where this "symbol" is declared
> The form is displayed but repeaters do not work : when I want to add a
> row, i've got the JS message :
>    forms_submitForm is not defined .
> By the way, there is no "forms_submitForm" function in the
> forms_lib.js, but an "oldforms_submitForm" function. (???)
> What is the JS file needed to solve this problem ?
> Any help would be very appreciated.
> Thanks
2.1.x. branch is pretty stable for ajax. You should consider an upgrade.

Best regards,

Antonio Gallardo.