Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 10:01:51 UTC

how 2 modify lenya side bar

hi evevrybody

where can i find the content from where the lenya generate its sidebar on
first document, actually
i want to remove the lenya weblog link from the sidebar,

--
With-
Thanks and Regards

Bhavya Sharma

Re: how 2 modify lenya side bar

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
hi Thanks Andreas for replying ,
 however could u tell me where i can find the menuitem to edit the sidebar,
as i tried but could'nt help it

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
hi Joern Nettingsmeier
Thanks a lot it worked