Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/09/26 00:03:53 UTC

Spring Into Wicket at the next London Wicket User Group

At our upcoming monthly  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ London Wicket
User Group  event we will have a presentation looking at ways of using
Wicket with Spring (followed next moth by some Wicket+Spring+JPA
discussion). Al Maw (from the Wicket core development team) will also make a
presentation (here's an  http://talks.londonwicket.org/BeanEditor.mov
example  of Al in action).
If you can get to London (EC1R 0BE) on Tuesday October 2nd and would like to
join us, there are still a few places left.
Details and registration (free)  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ here .
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk

Re: Spring Into Wicket at the next London Wicket User Group

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Al will also begin his mini-series on "Custom Ajax Components" on Tuesday.
Event details and free registration at the usual place,