Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu> on 2011/04/04 19:35:49 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] release Apache VCL 2.2.1

I apologize for not getting this out earlier.  We found a bug that required us
to restart the voting process based on a new RC.  So, though this vote passed,
I'll be sending another email out shortly calling for another vote.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Josh

--
Josh Thompson