Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by MARTIN Franck <fr...@c-s.fr> on 2002/03/12 17:29:18 UTC

Re mail-to

The simple example given earlier works but the following one doesn't.

<xsl:template match="identity">
    <xsl:element name="fo:basic-link">
       <xsl:attribute name="external-destination">
            mailto:<xsl:value-of select="adress/email"/>
       </xsl:attribute>
       <xsl:value-of select="adress/email"/>
     </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

An xslt engine would produce the following output :
<fo:basic-link external-destination="mailto:franck.martin@ifrance.com">
    franck.martin@ifrance.com
</fo:basic-link>

This output is similar to the example that works.

I believe this is a bug either in the xslt engine parser either in fop
cause it should open the mail client rather than the browser

Franck MARTIN

RE: Re mail-to

Posted by Peter Velichko <pe...@softline.kiev.ua>.
Try to view the result of transformation in XML form

I don't think it comes from that because the text is displayed correctly.

Re: Re mail-to

Posted by MARTIN Franck <fr...@c-s.fr>.

RE: Re mail-to