Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/07 17:14:22 UTC

Fwd: [SANSELAN] Status and future of Sanselan?

Pointing this email out.

JIRA for Sanselan is a bit confusing; it needs a new version created
for the next release and the changes that are going in that version
should have a fix version set of that new version.

Ideally the 'what's in the next version?' question can be answered
with a link to JIRA.

Having discovered the pain of the iPod iThmb format, I find myself
wanting Sanselan to support that :)

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding Matthew's reply back to the user list.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
What will the version number be for the next release?

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.