Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Laith Al-Khateeb <lk...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/18 17:08:57 UTC

Problems with displaying modified jetspeed layout/navigations

Hi all,
We are using jetspeed for our portal.
We are using jsp as the template engine and have
replaced the layout.jsp file with our own as well as
the navigation files (top, left, bottom and added a
right navigation bar).

The problem is that on some browsers, the returned
page is using the navigations/layout that we have
specified (including the new right navigation bar we
added), while on other browsers, the jetspeed logo and
the jetspeed left navigation bar still appear and no
right navigation bar appears.

Any idea why this is happening?
All the browsers we tried are microsoft internet
explorer.

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,
Laith Al-Khateeb