Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Canning, Charles" <cc...@stubhub.com> on 2015/06/12 00:08:33 UTC

Favicon errors?

Hi,

I am using the JAX-RS portion of CXF and I keep getting these errors:

2015-06-11 14:59:49,128 [] priority=WARN   No root resource matching request path /favicon.ico has been found, Relative Path: /favicon.ico. Please enable FINE/TRACE log level for more details.
2015-06-11 14:59:49,129 [] priority=WARN  javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: HTTP 404 Not Found
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.SpecExceptions.toNotFoundException(SpecExceptions.java:89)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ExceptionUtils.toNotFoundException(ExceptionUtils.java:122)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:169)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:77)

Pretty sure this is not part of the JAX-RS spec or TCK. How do I get this to go away? What is actually consuming the resources to even make this check? Running the latest CXF 3.1.0.

Thanks,
chuck

Re: Favicon errors?

Posted by "Canning, Charles" <cc...@stubhub.com>.