Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/08/12 17:12:54 UTC

Geode Clubhouse Thursday, Aug 18, 9AM Pacific: What's New with Spring Data Geode

Dear Geode Community,
John Blum will be our guest speaker at the next Geode Clubhouse on Thursday
August 18, at 9AM Pacific. He'll give us an update on his latest work with
the Spring Data Geode API.

Join here <https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/clubhouse/> | Add
reminder to Calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=czg3Y3NnMWpucW1rdG1sMTN0dWJ1MGdoY2sgcGl2b3RhbC5pb191OGtndnVhaGprYm9oMWduZmh2NXRzMnY5Y0Bn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>

In John's own words:

> Recently, I have made significant progress on new developments in*Spring
> Data GemFire* as well as *Spring Data Geode's* new Java annotation-based
> configuration meta-data approach.  My promise is this, this will greatly
> simplify the user's getting started experience when developing *Spring*
> Java applications using *Apache Geode*.

See you next Thursday!

--
Greg Chase