Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/06/07 09:12:07 UTC

[Call for talks]: Dubbo Shanghai meetup

Hi community,

We are planning to hold a meetup in Shanghai in June 23rd (Saturday)
or June 24th (Sunday), and we are open to community talks about:

* How we use Dubbo in production system
* Dubbo best practice
* Integrate Dubbo with other open source software
* Other topics involving Dubbo

Please submit your ideas before June 13rd by sending email to
private@dubbo.apache.org

Thank Alibaba for sponsoring this event.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [Call for talks]: Dubbo Shanghai meetup

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
The concern here is that if there is more topics than expected, it
allows the PPMC to choose the best appropriate talks.
Since it is only a half-day event.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:31 AM, 修宇航 <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe a topic to show the enhancement and new features since the community
> re maintain dubbo project?

I think the topic you suggested can be covered in the "Apache
Dubbo(incubating) Open Source Status and Roadmap" topic.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

We have received 4 talks from the community, I am going to call a
formal proposal for Dubbo Shanghai meetup.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 修宇航 <ca...@gmail.com>.