Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 09:51:28 UTC

Maven Central: incomplete maven-metadata.xml

Hi all,

I noticed that since yesterday poi's maven-metadata.xml in Maven Central is
incomplete. It no longer lists all available releases, but only the latest
(3.11-beta3).
See http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/poi/poi/

This breaks e.g. Ivy's findrevision task, as that seems to rely on that
data.

According to the mailing list archive, there has been some trouble updating
Maven Central a few days ago - this issue might be related to that somehow.

Cheers,
Jonas

Re: Maven Central: incomplete maven-metadata.xml

Posted by Andreas Beeker <an...@gmx.de>.
On 19.11.2014 10:13, Nick Burch wrote:
> And does anyone know how to go about fixing it? Is it something we can do, or is it something we need to get the ASF Infra team to tackle for it?

Have a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8662

Andi

Re: Maven Central: incomplete maven-metadata.xml

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Jonas wrote:
> I noticed that since yesterday poi's maven-metadata.xml in Maven Central is
> incomplete. It no longer lists all available releases, but only the latest
> (3.11-beta3).
> See http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/poi/poi/
>
> This breaks e.g. Ivy's findrevision task, as that seems to rely on that
> data.

3.11 beta 3 was the first release pushed through repository.apache.org,
after the previous publishing method was disabled.

Could it be related to that?

And does anyone know how to go about fixing it? Is it something we can do,
or is it something we need to get the ASF Infra team to tackle for it?

Nick