Posted to users@camel.apache.org by yedingding <ye...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 22:16:03 UTC

Is there a recurring component in camel or can I customize the timer or quartz components?

I have a route which containing several endpoints. I want it to be executed
as a recurring event. So the next event will be triggered only when the last
event is completed passing through all the endpoints.

I have checked timer component and quartz component. It seems it will
trigger the event at a preconfigured period no matter whether the last event
is completed or not.

Am I missing anything? Which component should I use? Thanks.