Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/18 00:07:25 UTC

Re: [1/16] android commit: more file:// URI truncation :D

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM,  <bc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Committer: Fil Maj <fi...@nitobi.com>
> Committed: Fri Feb 17 11:40:22 2012 -0800

Fil, why didn't you push these commits directly to git-wip-us?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [1/16] android commit: more file:// URI truncation :D

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> wrote:
> Ahh I see the issue. Moving forward I won't do that I guess... We are just
> in a time crunch and I needed to move on to a different implementation and
> wanted someone else familiar with Android to check out my patch, test,
> etc. while I went and worked on other stuff.

Yep, no worries for now. Just something to keep in mind as we move forward.

> On 12-02-17 3:42 PM, "Jukka Zitting" <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>The reason I'm bringing this up is that if you don't push your changes
>>to the git-wip-us repository yourself, the primary legal audit trail
>>of who contributed this piece of code will point to someone else (in
>>this case Bryce). You're essentially asking that someone to take
>>responsibility of the changes you made. Did you really intend these
>>changes to be contributed to Apache? Where's the record saying that
>>you did?
>
> Sure did, see:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-callback-dev/201202.mbox
> /%3CCB63EF37.5396%25fil%40adobe.com%3E

Great, that closes the loop.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [1/16] android commit: more file:// URI truncation :D

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Was keeping it on a branch until it was ready for primetime and others had
tested it a little bit more. Was hoping someone else could go through the
motions of testing on their side. Bryce must have and then merged it in
(thanks Bryce!).