Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/05 13:50:00 UTC

RawSchema as deserialization schema

I am using Kafka consumer in flink 1.1.1 with Kafka 0.8.2. I want to read
byte array as it is in datastream. I tried to use RawSchema as
desrialization schema but couldn't find same 1.1.1.
I want to know whether I have to write my custom  implementation for same ?
Can somebody help me to sort out same ?

Also passing byte[] to next operator is supported as far as serialization
is concerned ?

Re: RawSchema as deserialization schema

Posted by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Thanks for the update Robert.