Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 11:53:32 UTC

some update

Hello Mihai,

Could you please make a summary for all the people involved about how
the project is going, what is your focus, what you hope to deliver by
the end of the program and other things that you might find important?
Being part of the community means talking about the things you do. You
never where help might come from.

Cheers,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com

Re: some update

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Mihai, Thx for the update.

I didn't try to update my locally cloned project as your last commit is
from 30th June.

Just ping us when you think your have something buildable / testable
(think to the embedded hbase cluster I talked in a previous mail), even
if not complete.

Eric

Re: some update

Posted by Mihai Soloi <mi...@gmail.com>.