Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Daniel Russ <dr...@apache.org> on 2018/02/01 14:16:50 UTC

Re: BRAT

I don’t know of any wiki with info specifically using BRAT data.  However, first read:

https://opennlp.apache.org/docs/1.8.4/manual/opennlp.html#tools.namefind.training.tool <https://opennlp.apache.org/docs/1.8.4/manual/opennlp.html#tools.namefind.training.tool>

Then issue the command:
opennlp TokenNameFinderTrainer.brat
The help documentation should be sufficient.  Let us know if you have a specific question after that.  Again, this should be posted to users@opennlp.apache.org <ma...@opennlp.apache.org> not the dev.  Other people may have a similar question.  I use the BRAT annotator and train models using the data.  It works very well for token finding.

Daniel

On Feb 1, 2018 5:51 AM, "Damiano Porta" <damianoporta@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello everybody,
is there a wiki to understand how to use BRAT with OpenNLP for annotations?
Thank you!

Damiano