Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Paul Baker <ba...@mayaviz.com> on 2002/02/28 00:18:12 UTC

sun j2ee ref impl and soap 2.2

Anyone have a receipe (or success story) to install soap 2.2 on the latest
j2ee ref implementation (1.3.1) from Sun?  I'm not having much luck
deploying the soap war file.

I'm new to soap, and relatively new to the deployment thing... if theres any
resource one could point me to I'd be grateful.

Regards,
Paul