Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Лев Киселев <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/23 12:18:09 UTC

Apache Ignite contribution

Hello,
I want to take part in the development of Apache Ignite.
Primary skills: Java SE, Java 8, Spring framework, SQL.
Also: Multithreading (incl. FJP), Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data
Structures.

My JIRA ID: l4ndsc4pe

Thanks.

Re: Apache Ignite contribution

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
> I'll suggest to add this links with explanation for newcomers (not only "how to contribute" but and "where to ask" and "who could help me with this task")

"who could help me with this task" sounds very important to attract
new contributors. Regardless having channels for all kind of
communications I would consider exploring other channels (e.g.
aforementioned telegram) if it could help with new contributors
onboarding.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin