Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2014/08/07 14:08:39 UTC

Broken released typehandlerspace bundlelist

Just made the shocking discovery that the released typehandlerspace
bundlelist is empty:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/clerezza/provisioning/typehandlerspace/0.1/typehandlerspace-0.1.xml

I'll try to find out what went wrong and I will propose a new release as
soon as possible.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Broken released typehandlerspace bundlelist

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
removing the <scope>provided</scope> fixed the problem. Strange that it
used to work....