Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/05/13 18:39:01 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TRQS157 modified

Issue TRQS157 has just been modified by user mpoeschl

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS157>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Status changed from 'New' to 'Closed'

Comment:  we are not allowed to redistribute sun binaries .. you have to download them from the sun site and put them in your local maven repo
Resolution set to 'Invalid'

Re: [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS157 modified

Posted by Darren Remington <da...@netroenterprises.com>.
Martin Poeschl wrote:

>Issue TRQS157 has just been modified by user mpoeschl
>
>You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
>     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS157>
>
>The following modifications were made to this issue:
>
>Status changed from 'New' to 'Closed'
>
>Comment:  we are not allowed to redistribute sun binaries .. you have to download them from the sun site and put them in your local maven repo
>Resolution set to 'Invalid'
>
>Comment:  we are not allowed to redistribute sun binaries .. you have to download them from the sun site and put them in your local maven repo

When I logged the bug in, I had already worked around it as per the
instructions above - but the maven build file *should* be changed to
reflect this situation - it can be quite confusing, which is why I
logged the issue in the first place.