Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ninad Raut <hb...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/07 13:32:17 UTC

Solr 1.4 in Production Environment-- Is it stable?

Hi,
Has anyone used Solr 1.4 in production? There are some really nice features
in it like

   - Directly adding POJOs to Solr
   - ReplicationHandler etc.

Is 1.4 stable enought to be used in production?

Re: Solr 1.4 in Production Environment-- Is it stable?

Posted by Jeff Newburn <jn...@zappos.com>.
We also use 1.4 which has gotten hit with load tests of up to
2000queries/sec.  Biggest thing is make sure you are using the slaves for
that kind of load.  Other than that 1.4 is pretty impressive.
--
Jeff Newburn
Software Engineer, Zappos.com

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.