Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Latha Appanna <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/28 09:36:53 UTC

How to add a http header in all the responses from knox

I did not find any documentation on how to add a http header in all

Re: How to add a http header in all the responses from knox

Posted by Latha Appanna <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Larry, I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1017
for this. will update once I'm ready with the patch.

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Hi Latha -

Posted by Latha Appanna <la...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Larry,