Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ioannis Papanikolaou <el...@mail.ntua.gr> on 2005/06/23 08:44:46 UTC

Summer of code

Hello!
I don't know if it is the right place to put this but I made an application
for the subversion project at Summer of Code and I couldn't find anybody else
to contact.So can anybody inform me if my project is rejected or accepted and
to who I can talk about my project?thanks

Re: Summer of code

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Ioannis Papanikolaou" <el...@mail.ntua.gr> writes:
> I don't know if it is the right place to put this but I made an application
> for the subversion project at Summer of Code and I couldn't find anybody else
> to contact.So can anybody inform me if my project is rejected or accepted and
> to who I can talk about my project?thanks

Did you read the FAQ?

   http://code.google.com/summfaq.html#when_will_i_hear_if_my_ap