Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2019/12/30 12:25:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Denys Ordynskiy

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Denys
Ordynskiy to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Denys has been contributing to Drill for more than a year. He did many
contributions as a QA, he found, tested and verified important bugs and
features. Recently he has actively participated in Hadoop 3 migration
verification and actively tested current and previous releases. He also
contributed into drill-test-framework to automate Drill tests.

Welcome Denys, and thank you for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Denys Ordynskiy

Posted by Denys Ordynskiy <de...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for the greetings! I'm glad to become a committer of Apache
Drill.

Posted by Denys Ordynskiy <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bohdan Kazydub <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Denys! Well deserved!

Posted by Bohdan Kazydub <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Denys!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Denys!

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Denys!

Pritesh

________________________________

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Denys!

Pritesh

________________________________

Posted by Igor Guzenko <ih...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Guzenko <ih...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats Denys! Glad to know you became a committer! Happy New Year :)

Kind regards
Vitalii

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ellen Friedman <b....@gmail.com>.