Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by ganaraj p r <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/25 11:50:18 UTC

Angular JS ( Finally the JS project that comes close to Flex! ).

Anyone seem the new kid on the block? Its a new JS library which allows you
to make HTML work like our Flex MXML.

Its pretty exciting. Imagine writing Flex MXML directly in the browser? and
the browser understanding it? This is the closest thing I have seen to Flex
in the JS world ( I havent checked out Ext JS! ).
Worth checking it out!

http://www.angularjs.org

Ganaraj P R

Re: Angular JS ( Finally the JS project that comes close to Flex! ).

Posted by Rick Winscot <ri...@gmail.com>.
Interesting to note that all the examples use HandlebarsJS.

http://handlebarsjs.com/

Posted by Robert Smith <ro...@thedevprocess.com>.
On 4/26/2012 9:40 AM, Taylor Brown wrote:
> On a related note, here's a great website that shows an implementation of a
> simple TODO list in what appears to be each of the popular JS MV*
> frameworks:
> http://addyosmani.github.com/todomvc/
>
>     - Taylor
>
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM, James Ong<ya...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Wow...this is like an instant replay of flex 3-4 years ago when all
sorts of frameworks sprouted up in the post Cairngorm 2 days.

Re: Angular JS ( Finally the JS project that comes close to Flex! ).

Posted by Taylor Brown <ta...@taytay.com>.

Posted by James Ong <ya...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Posted by ganaraj p r <ga...@gmail.com>.