Posted to user@storm.apache.org by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/05 09:09:35 UTC

Getting logs in latest version 1.0.1

hey all ,

Is it compulsory to run storm  logviewer  to get logs in worker directory
on supervisors ?
 And  how we can set the level of logging from  *worker.xml* file for our
application logic/topo?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla

Re: Getting logs in latest version 1.0.1

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Did you try setting your topology package name as another logger
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/log4j2/worker.xml#L80  and
you can control the level and other details in there.

-Harsha

Posted by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 any update ??

--