Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 01:21:47 UTC

Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 Schedule

Many, many thanks to all who helped get the talks reviewed and
schedule set.

I was in a hurry preparing the abstract for my talk to hit the
deadline.  I would like to tweak the abstract a little, but the site
does not let me do that.  I bet some others may want to do some
edits to theirs too.  Is there a way to do this?  Sorry if there is
a separate speakers' list for questions like this.  If so, let me
know where it is and I will subscribe there.

Phil

Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 Schedule

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On 02/28/2014 07:21 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Many, many thanks to all who helped get the talks reviewed and
> schedule set.
>
> I was in a hurry preparing the abstract for my talk to hit the
> deadline.  I would like to tweak the abstract a little, but the site
> does not let me do that.  I bet some others may want to do some
> edits to theirs too.  Is there a way to do this?  Sorry if there is
> a separate speakers' list for questions like this.  If so, let me
> know where it is and I will subscribe there.

Although I answered you elsewhere, I'll post the answer here, too, in
case other people wonder.

If you have changes to your abstract, bio, or whatever, please write it
up and send it to me, and I'll see that it gets changed.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon