Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 15:56:43 UTC

[QA CALLFORVOLUNTEER]AOO 3.4.1 RC build testing

Hi all,

 The first AOO 3.4.1 RC rev. 1364591 build is available at [1]. My proposal
for the RC build test plan has been put in [2]. Any comments are welcome.

  I also create several QA test tasks in bugzilla, to verify the RC build
any volunteer can take ownership of these tasks.
  BZ 120357 release blocker defect validation.
  BZ 120354 installation testing
  BZ 120355 general testing
  BZ 120364 performance testing
  BZ 120365 native language testing

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+RC+Build+Test+Plan

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [QA CALLFORVOLUNTEER]AOO 3.4.1 RC build testing

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Drew,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 09:02:18PM -0400, drew jensen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Sorry for being dense here - so the build I can download today is not
> going to be the RC.. But it's down the last couple straws so it's likely
> the next... is that about right?

Revision 1364591 was cancelled as RC because of a build breaker in every
supported platform.

Revision 1365485 is likely to be cancelled as RC because of a bug in the
external sources that breaks building from the source release.

So, it seems nothing
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
is going to be RC.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: [QA CALLFORVOLUNTEER]AOO 3.4.1 RC build testing

Posted by drew jensen <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Sorry for being dense here - so the build I can download today is not
going to be the RC.. But it's down the last couple straws so it's likely
the next... is that about right?

Thanks,

//drew

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.