Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Paladugu, Suresh" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/12/23 11:02:39 UTC

I want to see the raw xml that has generated after aggregation..!

Hi all,

  I want to see the raw xml that has generated after  aggregation or generation.
Could any please help me in this

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards
Suresh...

Re: I want to see the raw xml that has generated after aggregation..!

Posted by "Damjan S. Vujnovic" <da...@ceetel.co.yu>.
Дана петак 23 децембар 2005 11:02, Paladugu, Suresh је написао(ла):
> Hi all,
>
>   I want to see the raw xml that has generated after  aggregation or
> generation. Could any please help me in this
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Suresh...

One idea is to modify appropriate pipeline by adding xml serializer just after
the stage which result you want to see.

HTH,
Damjan S. Vujnovic