Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amit charaya <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2007/06/27 12:54:38 UTC

select box

 I want to add product category id into primaryProductCategoryId field.
i have added a select box  in the form that shows the product creation
screen using following code:

<field name="productCategoryId" title="${uiLabelMap.ProductPrimaryCategory}"
widget-style="selectBox">
            <drop-down allow-empty="true">
                <entity-options entity-name="ProductCategory"
description="${categoryName} [{productCategoryId}]">
                       <entity-order-by field-name="categoryName"/>
                </entity-options>
            </drop-down>
        </field>

and following line in simple method that create the product using map
newEntity.
 <set field="newEntity.primaryProductCategoryId"
from-field="parameters.productCategoryId"  />
it shows the values in select box but doesn't insert the selected value in
the product. it returns null
where am i wrong?
please provide help..

Re: select box

Posted by Daniel Martínez <da...@paradisosistemas.es>.
ok, thanks for the clarification Jacques.

I made a erroneous technical/functional distinction between the MLs (I
even sent this kind of messages to the dev list some months ago)
--
Daniel

Re: select box

De : "Daniel Martínez" <da...@paradisosistemas.es>