Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by zmirc <m_...@yahoo.com> on 2014/09/21 08:48:24 UTC

Protect & promote TomEE on Reddit / online

Hi guys!

I've just seen a discussion on Reddit about TomEE or Wildfly.
Unfortunately, the discussion is mostly filled with Wildfly supporters.

Nevertheless, I've just added my take in favor of TomEE now.
You should do that as well. You have a great app server backed by a great
team.
People have the misconception that TomEE is just a WebProfile, which is not
true. You should fix that with some aggressive marketing.

Here's the Reddit discussion. Be my guest to go and support TomEE:
http://www.reddit.com/r/java/comments/2ankg7/abandoning_glassfish_do_i_choose_wildfly_of_tomee/