Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/21 01:30:26 UTC

[vote] Nomination of Lionel Villard for xml-xalan committer status

I'd like to nominate  Lionel Villard <vi...@us.ibm.com> for committer on
the xml-xalan project.

Lionel designed and built the xpath_rwapi prototype implementation of an
XPath 2.0 parser and abstract syntax tree for the xslt20 branch of
Xalan.  He's been prompt at providing patches and updates for questions or
suggestions that Santiago have been giving him (including one patch I
haven't put in yet... bad Shane).  He also wants to contribute more to
Xalan, focusing on debug APIs and tooling APIs to enable better integration
in external tools like editors and IDEs and what-not.

For code details, see the CVS logs and the bulk of the
xml-xalan/java/xpath_rwapi directory in the xslt20 branch.

Are there enough committers who would approve this nomination with some +1
votes?

- Shane

Re: [vote] Nomination of Lionel Villard for xml-xalan committer status

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
> Are there enough committers who would approve this nomination with some +1
> votes?

 +1!

-- Santiago

Re: [vote] Nomination of Lionel Villard for xml-xalan committer status

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

+1

Dave

                      Shane Curcuru
                      <shane_curcuru@y         To:      xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
                      ahoo.com>                cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: [vote] Nomination of Lionel Villard for xml-xalan committer  status
                      02/20/2003 04:30
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to xalan-dev

Posted by Scott Boag/Cambridge/IBM <sc...@us.ibm.com>.

+1!

-scott

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.
On Thursday, 02/20/2003 at 07:30 EST, Shane Curcuru
<sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd like to nominate  Lionel Villard <vi...@us.ibm.com> for committer
on
> the xml-xalan project.