Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2016/07/01 19:20:47 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

This vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 5 (Andrea Cosentino, Christian Müller, Christian
Schneider, Claus Ibsen, Gregor Zurowski)

+1 non-binding: 4 (Arno Noordover, Gerard Klijs, Luca Burgazzoli,
Thomas Diesler)

I will publish the artifacts for Camel 2.17.2 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Thanks for helping solve INFRA-12217.  All release changes are now
reflected on the Camel website.  I will go ahead and send out the
release announcement.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I'm noticing the same problem.

Yesterday I've edited the Jaxb component page and it hasn't synced.
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Yes, sure.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have completed the release process for Camel 2.17.2 yesterday, but
> Confluence does not seem to update the website any longer.  The
> release blog entry is still missing, the download pages still
> references 2.17.1.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>

> On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Gregor Zurowski
> <gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
>> This vote passes with the following results:
>>
>> +1 binding: 5 (Andrea Cosentino, Christian Müller, Christian
>> Schneider, Claus Ibsen, Gregor Zurowski)
>>
>> +1 non-binding: 4 (Arno Noordover, Gerard Klijs, Luca Burgazzoli,
>> Thomas Diesler)
>>
>> I will publish the artifacts for Camel 2.17.2 shortly.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gregor
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Gregor Zurowski
>> <gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Everyone:
>>>
>>> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
>>> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>>>
>>> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>>>
>>> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>>>
>>> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>>>
>>> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gregor

--