Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/03 01:29:34 UTC

London OSS search social - meetup 6th June

Apologies for the short notice guys, we're meeting up at The Plough in
Bloomsbury on Wednesday 6th June.

As usual the format is open and there's a healthy mix of experience and
backgrounds. Please come and share wisdom, ask questions, geek out, etc. in
the presence of beverages.

--
Richard Marr

Re: London OSS search social - meetup 6th June

Posted by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com>.
Quick reminder, we're meeting at The Plough in Bloomsbury tomorrow night. Details and RSVP on the meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/london-search-social/events/65873032/

--
Richard Marr

Posted by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com>.