Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gerwin van Doorn <ge...@premieadviseurs.nl> on 2008/04/21 09:52:17 UTC

Maven and linkedResources (eclipse)

Hi,

I'm trying to do the following:

1.	I already have an eclipse project with several packages. I want to
keep it like it is.
2.	I want to use a few classes from the existing project in eclipse in
a new project that uses maven (I use m2eclipse). To keep both versions
up-to-date I want to create links to the original files.

Can maven somehow process a project containing these so called (in .project)
linkedResources? Lets say I would want to create a jar file using maven of a
single class that is in the other project. How to do this?

Regards,

Gerwin

RE: Maven and linkedResources (eclipse)

Posted by Wouter Boers <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerwin,

Use the 'eclipse' plugin which should be there by default. This target
builds the .project files bases on the POM. See
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/

Regards, Wouter Boers